flash_t2s_fitting(image_list, te_list, r2s_threshold=None, save_data=False, overwrite=False, output_dir=None, file_name=None)¶
FLASH T2* fitting
Estimate T2*/R2* by linear least squares fitting in log space.
- image_list ([niimg]) – List of input images to fit the T2* curve
- te_list ([float]) – List of input echo times (TE)
- r2s_threshold (float) – Threshold of R2* values to reduce the echoes used in fitting (optional, default is None)
- save_data (bool, optional) – Save output data to file (default is False)
- overwrite (bool, optional) – Overwrite existing results (default is False)
- output_dir (str, optional) – Path to desired output directory, will be created if it doesn’t exist
- file_name (str, optional) – Desired base name for output files with file extension (suffixes will be added)
Dictionary collecting outputs under the following keys (suffix of output files in brackets)
- t2s (niimg): Map of estimated T2* times (_qt2fit-t2s)
- r2s (niimg): Map of estimated R2* relaxation rate (_qt2fit-r2s)
- s0 (niimg): Estimated PD weighted image at TE=0 (_qt2fit-s0)
- residuals (niimg): Estimated residuals between input and estimated echoes (_qt2fit-err)
Original Java module by Pierre-Louis Bazin.